You’re welcome Colton.  I understand there are 2 different ways to do telemetry
on Juniper.  One called Native and the other called gRPC/openconfig.  I’ve done
the Native form.  I think the native form is a configured form where by which
the network device constantly streams the sensor objects… and conversely, the
gRPC form is subscription based where the management app/computer, subscribes
to the network device to receive telem data objects.

I understand the native form to be executed in hardware near the monitored
object….and because of this, highly scalable.    And the grpc/openconfig form
runs on re cpu.

I don’t think we’ve gotten native telemetry to work on ACX.  But I have it
running on MX960’s.

I understand the grpc/openconfig method requires you to download some
code/software to the network device.

Collector I use is the OpenNTI project.  Grafana (web ui) (or a less known
Cronograf, which I actually use and like), InfluxDB (TSDB), fluentd, and other
components.  I must credit Dave, my coworker and resident Linux genius in
assisting my with the server side collector setup.  Some helpful/related links
below….

https://puck.nether.net/pipermail/juniper-nsp/2018-October/036602.html

https://openeye.blog/2017/06/26/using-opennti-as-a-collector-for-streaming-telemetry-from-juniper-devices-part-1/

https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos/topics/concept/junos-telemetry-interface-oveview.html

look under “telemetry sensors and data models”

https://community.grafana.com/t/how-to-send-juniper-router-telemetry-to-grafana/11071/9

-Aaron