I am stopped by a couple of challenges for a TE solution that transmits
traffic from specific a ASBR interface. My requirement is that selected
flows egress the specified peer interface. All other flows follow the
default path.

                                                          BGP-LS Adj-SID: 1
                                                           |_______
+-----+          +-----+          +-----+          +-----+/        \+-----+
| ce0 |----------| pe0 |----------| pn  |----------| pe1 |\________/| ce1 |
+-----+          +-----+          +-----+          +-----+ |        +-----+
192.168.0.0/24      |                                     BGP-LS Adj-SID: 2
                  SR POLICY:
                  match source-address 192.168.0.24/32
                  then next-hop lsp CE1ADJ1
                  else next-hop lsp CE1ADJ2

The ce0-pe0 link is an IPVPN. I have a few iterations of pe1-ce1 including
an Option B IPVPN NNI so I can generate the EPE Adjacency SID.

Does anyone have recommendations for solving this? I am considering moving
on to a controller based solution.

Thanks,

Jason