On Tue, 19 Mar 2024 at 19:44, Lee Starnes via juniper-nsp
<juniper-nsp@puck.nether.net> wrote:

> The blackhole peer does receive the /32 announcement, but the aggregate
> route also becomes discarded and thus routes to the other peers stop
> working.

I couldn't follow this, and the output you shared didn't support it.
So it is not clear to me what the actual problem is.

Of course if you want a blackhole, you want an internal blackhole too,
so you internally are going to add some route to discard,
then this is the route you'd leak to upstream.

How this would impact the next-hop type or readversability of the
aggregate is unclear to me, unless you're blackholing the next-hop of
some route.

--
  ++ytti