Hello,

I just started tinkering with nbextension (front-end extensions) and I have
a hard time with the exposed API I can used via the requireJS interface.

   - Is there a comprehensive way of learning the possibilties and the
   exposed functions I can use? The doc only has a button/keybinding example.
   - In particular: Is it possible to define a new magic in my nbextension?
   If so how?

Thanks!