Hi Tristan-

I completely agree with you that it is straight forward when you run
notebook themselves. But with little complications in getting the jupyter
hub to work in kerborized environment, i would say jupyter hub works
awesome (Kudos goes to jupyter engineers Min and Carol to name few), after
the setup it reduces the work on the admin side and new users can easily
get started. Jupyter hub takes care of all the ticket and negotiations that
happen while talking.

Cheers,
Gerg