Hi all,

Yesterday we moved JupyterLab and some associated repositories to their own
Github organization (https://github.com/jupyterlab).
We also created a `@jupyterlab` organization on npmjs.org.
Note that this means that `npm install jupyter-js-services` will become
`npm install @jupyterlab/services`.
Please bear with us over the next couple of days while we complete the
migration.

The affected repositories are:

Jupyter Repo                                      JupyterLab Repo
jupyterlab                                            jupyterlab

jupyter-js-services                              services
jupyterlab-extension-builder               extension-builder
jupyterlab-extension-cookiecutter-js  extension-cookiecutter-js
jupyterlab-extension-cookiecutter-ts  extension-cookiecutter-ts
jupyterlab_geojson                             jupyterlab_geojson

Regards,

Steve Silvester