Hello, I wrapped a C function with CFFI, works smoothly if ran as python
script. But when I copy paste the code to jupyter notebook and try to run
there I do not see any prints, produced by C function. Is there a way to
get the prints working for jupyter? Thank you!

P.S CFFI developer could not help told me to ask here...