On 18 October 2016 at 05:48, Cat _ <mitelu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't know how to thank you man.  Can I donate some cash to this forum
> or a charity of your choice...

This is part of my job, so no donations necessary! If you want to help,
though, you can keep an eye out for questions you know the answer to on
this mailing list, on Github or on Stackoverflow. :-)

If you are keen to make a financial donation, both Jupyter and IPython
accept donations through the NumFOCUS foundation, which is a US nonprofit.
You can make an earmarked donation through http://jupyter.org/donate.html
or http://ipython.org/donate.html . This is totally up to you, though!