Quick question for you all. My users are still complaining that things like
copy/paste don't work in the Jupyter Notebook terminal app. Reading through
the thread and linked PRs at https://github.com/jupyter/notebook/issues/104
it appears that this should be fixed with the switch to xterm.js.

Now as far as I can tell, the most recent release of the notebook is 4.2.3,
and that does NOT yet contain this change. Is there any hope of getting
this switch into a released version sometime soon? We are not wild about
using an unreleased version for our main Jupyterhub service here.

Thanks!
Michael