On 16 February 2017 at 10:00, DVD PS <d.perez-sua...@ucl.ac.uk> wrote:

> we won't deploy it till we have some understanding of how many we can
> handle

I don't know of any tools to help you with this, unfortunately.

Running the notebook servers takes ~40MB memory per user, and each Python
kernel started is another ~30MB before loading any libraries. But resource
use will often be dominated by what code users are running inside their
notebooks.

Thomas