Hey all,

Following up on the Scala discussion and action list, Ryan created
https://github.com/rdblue/jupyter-repr-api to standardize JVM object
representation to benefit both libraries and kernels.

I'd like folks to be able to keep moving on this (while still advancing
Toree and other kernels) with the confidence they're supported by Jupyter.
As part of this I created the JVM team on the jupyter organization. I'll
continue to act as a sponsor and facilitator, and look forward to others
taking charge to lead within the jupyter ecosystem for JVM based tooling as
time goes on.

I'd enjoy it if https://github.com/rdblue/jupyter-repr-api was moved into
this org as github.com/jupyter/jvm-repr, which will package jars on jitpack
(https://jitpack.io/docs/BUILDING/#gradle-projects), with the namespace
com.github.jupyter

Thoughts?

--