+1 fully agree!

I have opened an issue on the JupyterLab repo where we would implement this:

https://github.com/jupyterlab/jupyterlab/issues/2056

On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 12:18 PM, Andy Davidson
<a...@santacruzintegration.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> One features I mis from R-studio is the ability to reflow comments. For
> example lets say I paste the following comment in a code cell
>
> "This dataset checks that your code always picks the first-occurring
> Profile-most Probable k-mer in a given sequence of Dna. In the first
> sequence (“GCCCAA”), “GCC” and “CCA” are both Profile-most Probable k-mers.
> However, you must return “GCC” since it occurs earlier than “CCA”. Thus, if
> the first sequence of your output is “CCA”, this test case fails your code.”
>
> After “reflow” the comment looks like
>
> # test data set 1
> # This dataset checks that your code always picks the first-occurring
> # Profile-most Probable k-mer in a given sequence of Dna. In the first
> # sequence (“GCCCAA”), “GCC” and “CCA” are both Profile-most Probable
> # k-mers. However, you must return “GCC” since it occurs earlier than
> # “CCA”. Thus, if the first sequence of your output is “CCA”, this test
> # case fails your code.
>

> Now if I go through and edit the commented section all I have to is
> ‘re-flow’ and it will reformat my comments so that no line is more than a
> fixed length
>
> Kind regards
>
> Andy
>
> P.s. I am using a mac. Hopefully their is a keyboard short cut
>

> --

Brian E. Granger
Associate Professor of Physics and Data Science
@ellisonbg on Twitter and GitHub
bgran...@calpoly.edu and elliso...@gmail.com