Hi,

I am following the instructions in the documentation for distributing a
server extension and nbextension in a single python module and am having
difficulty getting my nbextension .js files to install when I run `python
setup.py install`. I think I need to do something in my setup.py or
Manifest.in file to tell the module to include the .js files in my static/
folder, but I have so far been unsuccessful in doing so. When I manually
copy the static/ folder into my module's folder in site-packages, the rest
of the installation works wonderfully, but this should be automated.

How do I inform the module that it needs to include the .js files in the
static/ folder? Also, can the documentation be updated with a template
setup.py file?

http://jupyter-notebook.readthedocs.io/en/latest/examples/Notebook/Distributing%20Jupyter%20Extensions%20as%20Python%20Packages.html#Example---Server-extension-and-nbextension

Much thanks!