hi jupyter experts,

I need to make use of several jupyter users each with their own user and
password all with docker. The problem is that the users I create in the
container docker will not stay and I will lose them all at the reboot. Is
there a way to go from outside to dock users with their possword so you do
not have to re-enter them every time you reboot the container? I would like
the authentication procedure to roam local and not to use the various
Gothub oAuth modules etc.

Bests,

piero