Hi there,

I am very interested in being able to create and interact with
containerized kernels and it looks like the Jupyter Enterprise Gateway is
designed to handle just that, however it currently only supports Spark/YARN.

Would it be possible to get some guidance on how to configure the
Enterprise Gateway to work with Kubernetes?

I've noticed that the project roadmap includes support for Kubernetes and
development has already begun
(https://github.com/jupyter-incubator/enterprise_gateway/commit/43b8f7a38f3ed406314c57b81cacb95023dbdce1),

would it be possible to get a roughly estimated timeline on when this
functionality will be released?

Cheers,
John