On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 7:27 PM, Simon Biggs <amongthehi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is it okay if I resubmit this with a more informative title and more
> prominent link? I realised the way I presented it, it was very easy to pass
> over on the digest email...

No prob from me, always good to highlight how folks are adopting the JLab
architecture for new and productive uses (I'll actually try to include this
as a great example of this practice in an upcoming talk of mine where I'll
spend some time on JLab as a modular architecture that we want wide
adoption for :)