Hello!

I don't believe that you can add additional kernels to Google's Colab
currently. Though things evolve rapidly, so it would be best to contact
Google's Colab team and consult their FAQ and Stack Overflow channel.

> As Google Colaboratory is a service that uses Jupyter Notebook, I
recommend checking out the Colab FAQ:
https://research.google.com/colaboratory/faq.html and docs for a specific
answer. They also have a channel on Stack Overflow to ask questions:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/ask/advice?tags=google-colaboratory