A few of us just realized that if we, as repo administrators, close an
issue on GitHub, the issue creator can't reopen the issue. In the past,
we've asked the original poster to reopen an issue if they'd like to
continue the discussion or if they didn't feel like things were resolved -
but apparently they aren't allowed to do so by GitHub.

If we closed an issue that you wanted to reopen and couldn't, please
comment on the issue. If you are a repo admin and didn't realize this, now
you know.

Thanks,

Jason