Hi. I'm seriously looking at using Jupyter as our production notebook
environment at a large company I work at. I've managed to get to the point
where I have custom authenticators and spawners that work within our
corporate proxy. However, I'd like to get a bit deeper into it so I'm
looking for help to get me started. I'm thinking a pair programming session
to help me get off the ground and bounce some questions on the framework.
I'm willing to pay a nominal amount of money to reimburse people for their
time...

Thanks,
Dave