Hello,

I recently learned how to go from zero-to-JupyterHub with DockerSpawner,
but using PAM Authenticator and not the already well documented Github
Authenticator.
I have aggregated it in a narrative. What is the best channel to publish
it? I have posted it on a github repository (
jupyterhub-dockerspawner-with-local-users
<https://github.com/acelere/jupyterhub-dockerspawner-with-local-users>) but
reading the contributor guide
<https://jupyter.readthedocs.io/en/latest/contributor/content-contributor.html>,

I could not understand the process to publish it...

Thanks!