I'm analyzing Jupiter Notebook kernel data and found some message types. I
couldn't find the documentation of the message types online. If anyone
could help clarify, that would be great.

1) execute_result: I assume this means program runs without any syntax error.

2) stream: don't know this one at all

3) display_data: does this mean displaying any plots?

4) error: I assume this means syntax error.

Thank you!