Likely the issue is with the plotting library, not with Jupyter itself. If
you want more specific help, you'll need to provide more information about
what you are doing, like what plotting library you are using, what you mean
by 300k (points? lines?), how Jupyter is involved (are you using the
notebook?), etc. Example code illustrating the problem would be extremely
helpful too.

Jason