On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 5:21 PM, praveen kanamarlapudi
<kpraveen...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Do we have any plans to implement multiple checkpoints of notebooks?
>
> Appreciate your response.

I gave a possibly relevant talk at JupyterCon last week: "CoCalc:
Real-time collaboration with Jupyter notebooks"
--https://tinyurl.com/yb9yvash

Chris Colbert and Jason Grout also told me about some awesome work
they are doing related to realtime sync for JupyterLab, which would
probably be a useful foundation for multiple checkpoints.

--
William (http://wstein.org)