HI Gideon

You do not have to worry, it just means that some config in
jupyter_notebook_config.py are ignored.
You likely have:
c.NotebookApp.nbserver_extension = {'jlsaticserve': True}
You can likely remove this line as jlsaticserve is also set to True in the
Json config file.

The reason is that config file can be both .py or .json. Json allows
packages to automatically update config. Though, conflicts may happen in
which case the Json file takes precedence.
Does that make sens ?
--
Matthias