We’re excited to announce the next Jupyter Day event! Join us for Jupyter
Day in the Triangle in Chapel Hill, NC, November 13, 2018. The event will
be hosted at the Carolina Club, and is organized by the University
Libraries at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. This event is
co-organized with core Project Jupyter contributors, some of whom will be
present.

Jupyter Day in the Triangle is an event bringing together members of the
community using and contributing to the popular open-source Project
Jupyter. The event will be an engaging mix of talks, discussions, and birds
of a feather sessions on topics spanning the full ecosystem of Jupyter. The
theme of the event focuses on the work of Early Career Researchers & Data
Scientists. We are hoping for contributions from this group, but are open
to all contributions. We are also focused on creating a welcoming
environment that fosters diversity and inclusion in the broad spectrum of
projects and ideas that will be discussed.

Please visit https://libcce.github.io/TriangleJupyter/ for additional
information about proposal submission, registration, the venue,
sponsorship, and so on.