Hello everyone,

I'm learning to handle Jupyter in a more advanced way and I have this doubt:

I created a package with Python scripts under the directory "my_packages",
and developed its content with the PyCharm editor. I import this package
from Jupyter notebook. So that all works well.

The problem is when I make changes to my package code. When I want to
update the changes, I click on the PyCharm "Synchronize" button, but in
order to make Jupyter see it I have to turn Jupyter off and on again.

As an addition, Jupyter runs under an Anaconda environment and I have
exported in .bashrc the path of the package directory:
export PYTHONPATH="$HOME/root_package/":${PYTHONPATH}
export JUPYTER_PATH="$HOME/root_package/":${JUPYTER_PATH}
export PYTHONPATH
export JUPYTER_PATH

I've already tried everything I can imagine (adding channels to anaconda,
etc.)
I can't turn Jupyter on and off every time I make a modification to my
package.
What can I do?

Thank you in advance