Hello Jess, thank you for answering so quickly.

> Hmm, I'm not sure I totally understand. Are you talking about creating an
account through JupyterHub or on the system itself?

I was talking about creating about creating an account on juoyterhub,
because of when whith som particular config it creates for you an account
on the system when it's the first time you connect :
=> for example with a CAS authenticator :
c.CASLocalAuthenticator.create_system_users = True
it creates you an account but not the directory for using it. And then you
have to create it manually otherwise one error is thrown. That's why to
avoid this I added a folder in the skel directory (but it's seems to be,
for me too much homemade)

https://nbgrader.readthedocs.io/en/master/configuration/jupyterhub_config.html#example-use-case-multiple-classes
>The idea here is that while you do need separate nbgrader instances (one
per course), they can each be run as a separate service on JupyterHub. Each
instructor then just needs to be granted access to the relevant courses
they are teaching.

Its ok and I think that this idea of one course by service is great.
If I understand, if I need to access to the first course, I use the first
address (whith the port 9999) and that for the 2nd the access will be by
the port 9998. Am I right ?
And the students do the same ? And tell me if it's ok, when you connect
with the port 9999, you execute the nbgrader_config.py witch is in the
/home/grader-course123/.jupyter/nbgrader_config.py
directory ?

But if you cannot control witch student is connecting to witch course, how
to do during tests ? in order to avoid cheating...

The other problem I meant, is to use groups, because a group can be driven
by a teacher and one other by another teacher.
And some groups who have tests (for example, one group have a test from 10
to 11h, and the second from 11 to 10, we cannot give them the same tests
because they could have seeing it during the other where making the test)
Do you understand what I say ?