Hello,
I'm searching an extension that I was testing last year... And I don't
manage to find it any more.

It was something for debugging. It was possible to use widgets for
executing the code step by step, or putting some breakpoints.
But what was interesting myself much more was a view witch was showing the
objects graphically, with there value and when they were some arrows
showing the objects referenced by other objects.

If someone could tell me the name of this extension, thank you for tell me
its name
Bye !