Oh yeah sure... I got it to work but always curious to hear of other
patterns since i'm all still new to Jupyter and I use it in a non typical
way: i'm building a self-taught course around a new version of a technical
specification for e-learning (LTI). This involves flow from the learning
management system LMS and the learning app. One of those flows involve
sending a POST load to the tool. That will be simulated in an iframe in the
notebook. I could just show the result in the iframe and let the user
copy/paste the data in a cell for processing. However I'm going to have
this post to this handler which will populate the data directly in the
kernel to make the process easier.

IFRAME -> fake LMS -> POST hanlder -> set values in kernel and display

I got it to work, I hear there is some security soft point about having the
handler setting up some variables in the kernel but in the context, those
seems OK for now,

Claude