Hi. I am looking for a way to get a Jupyter notebook directly from the
information in a git repo. the idea is simply that the Jupyter is built
automatically from information in the git repo. it could for instance be by
taking text from the MD files, or having the specs for the Jupyter in a
text file, etc. anyone could point me to related experiences?