Hey folks,

I've been using the following in my jupyterhub_config.py to set the spawner
limits.

## Maximum number of cpu-cores a single-user notebook server is allowed to
use.
c.Spawner.cpu_limit = 20

## Maximum number of bytes a single-user notebook server is allowed to use.
c.Spawner.mem_limit = '16G'

Is there a way to set this on a per-user basis? For example, if I want to
set user jack's CPU limit to 0.5 and user jill's CPU limit to 10?

Can this be done online (without restarting the whole JupyterHub service in
systemd)?

Thanks!