Hello Team,

We have jupyterlab instances running on 5 different servers. These servers
have NFS home directories, i.e. same content under user's home directory is
available on all the servers.
We have created a URL(hostname) to access jupyterlab in DNS Round Robin by
creating 5 A records of 5 IPs with same FQDN.

We are facing the issue of AUTH Token Expiry when user lands on a new node
and this is leading to auto-save fail issue.
Auto Save interval is of 5 minutes.

Could you please help how efficiently this can be configured to run on 5
servers?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks & Regards
Rishikesh