In case it's helpful, Sarah G. has been putting together some documentation
and guides while the JupyterHub team went through the latest round of
Outreachy. Maybe you and others would find it helpful:

https://jupyterhub-outreachy.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

In particular the community coordinator role section might be useful:

https://jupyterhub-outreachy.readthedocs.io/en/latest/community-coordinator/role-responsibilities