Laurent Duperval wrote:

Hi,

Is there something I'm not doing right? I looked at the release notes of httpunit 1.5.4 and there is a way to do exaxt text matching for links. So I thought there would be a way to do it in jwebunit also. Is there? I'm using 1.2.

L


I know two methods were added to search after a label and to search in an index. For my purposes it isn't enough. And actually, I think that complementing all (most?) of the existing methods with an exact search criteria, would be a Good Thing.


And while I still have a brain, I think that a general-purpose method where you can pass a criterion parameter might help. The criterion parameter would be one of the criteria that is accepted by httpunit. It would be better than a proliferation of clicLinkWith?????Text() methods.

My $.02CAD (is that even €.01?).

L





-------------------------------------------------------
This SF.Net email is sponsored by The 2004 JavaOne(SM) Conference
Learn from the experts at JavaOne(SM), Sun's Worldwide Java Developer
Conference, June 28 - July 1 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, CA
REGISTER AND SAVE! http://java.sun.com/javaone/sf Priority Code NWMGYKND
_______________________________________________
Jwebunit-users mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jwebunit-users

Reply via email to