Nick Neuberger wrote:
The answer is yes, you could create a private boolean in the class, but then catch the failure, then set the boolean, then teardown would inspect the boolean and override the normal teardown. this seems like one approach but I'm still a bit consused as why.
I have a test that is failing. Because it fails, the tearDown fails. When the tearDown fails, I only see a report for the tearDown failure, not the original test failure.
The tearDown uses my web application to clean up. I use the standard clickTestWithLink() methods to do that. But because my test failed to create the original data, the tearDown will fail.
L
------------------------------------------------------- This SF.Net email is sponsored by The 2004 JavaOne(SM) Conference Learn from the experts at JavaOne(SM), Sun's Worldwide Java Developer Conference, June 28 - July 1 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, CA REGISTER AND SAVE! http://java.sun.com/javaone/sf Priority Code NWMGYKND _______________________________________________ Jwebunit-users mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jwebunit-users
