And are you working on CVS code or do you use a released version of
jWebUnit?
If on HEAD, perhaps it has something to do with the Jacobie integration
(that uses a COM bridge in order to use a true web client (internet
explorer) for testing. That might create a problem.
Martijn
Martijn Dashorst wrote:
Which versions of jars are you using? This seems like a combination
problem of different versions of libraries.
Martijn
Renaud Richardet wrote:
Hello
I'm trying to test Apache Lenya with JWebUnit. A very nice testing
framework, thanks.
It went very well, until I reached my first <form>, which threw an
error I can't explain(ReferenceError: "obj" is not defined.
(httpunit; line 57) ) . I googled it but found little. Could someone
please give me a hint?
I pasted the error, my test class, and the form below.
Thanks,
Renaud
-------------------------------------------------------
SF.Net email is sponsored by: Discover Easy Linux Migration Strategies
from IBM. Find simple to follow Roadmaps, straightforward articles,
informative Webcasts and more! Get everything you need to get up to
speed, fast. http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_id=7477&alloc_id=16492&op=click
_______________________________________________
Jwebunit-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jwebunit-users
-------------------------------------------------------
SF.Net email is sponsored by: Discover Easy Linux Migration Strategies
from IBM. Find simple to follow Roadmaps, straightforward articles,
informative Webcasts and more! Get everything you need to get up to
speed, fast. http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_id=7477&alloc_id=16492&op=click
_______________________________________________
Jwebunit-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jwebunit-users