I will be out of the office starting 26/12/2005 and will not return until
16/01/2006.
I will respond to your message when I return.
This message is intended solely for the use of its addressee and may
contain privileged or confidential information.
If you are not the addressee you should not distribute, copy or file this
message.
In this case, please notify the sender and destroy its contents
immediately.
Esta mensagem é para uso exclusivo de seu destinatário e pode conter
informações privilegiadas e confidenciais.
Se você não é o destinatário não deve distribuir, copiar ou arquivar a
mensagem.
Neste caso, por favor, notifique o remetente da mesma e destrua
imediatamente a mensagem.
-------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by: Splunk Inc. Do you grep through log files
for problems? Stop! Download the new AJAX search engine that makes
searching your log files as easy as surfing the web. DOWNLOAD SPLUNK!
http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_idv37&alloc_id865&op=click
_______________________________________________
Jwebunit-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jwebunit-users