Hi,

I am facing the following issue with JWebUnit.

I was trying to call a jsp using beginAt(url) and passing all the required parameters as part of querystring.

Now, when I tried to print the response (getDialog().getResposeText()) I was getting a partial response text. Is this due to some  buffer size issue??

I also tried to reset values of buffer varaibles present in HttpUnitUtils (DEFAULT_TEXT_BUFFER_SIZE, DEFAULT_BUFFER_SIZE) but of no avail.

Further, I tried to remove some of the isolated html code(few <tr> of <table>) from the jsp and I noticed that the respose text got increased, though still it was not complete.

I further remove some more isolated html code but when i run the test case I got the following _javascript_ error -
############################################################
function getActionButton(sId, sText, bEnabled, sAction)
{
    if (sId == null || sId == "") {return;}

    g_asButtonText[sId] = sText;
    g_anButtonType[sId] = g_nButtonType;
    g_asButtonFormId[sId] = null;
    g_abButtonEnabled[sId] = bEnabled;
    g_asButtonOnClick[sId] = sAc' failed: SyntaxError: missing } after function body (httpunit; line 552)
    at com.meterware.httpunit._javascript_._javascript_$_javascript_Engine.handleScriptException(_javascript_.java:202)
    at com.meterware.httpunit._javascript_._javascript_$_javascript_Engine.executeScript(_javascript_.java:136)
    at com.meterware.httpunit.scripting.ScriptableDelegate.runScript(ScriptableDelegate.java:65)
    at com.meterware.httpunit.parsing.ScriptFilter.getTranslatedScript(ScriptFilter.java:151)
    at com.meterware.httpunit.parsing.ScriptFilter.endElement(ScriptFilter.java:131)
    at org.cyberneko.html.filters.DefaultFilter.endElement(Unknown Source)
    at org.cyberneko.html.filters.NamespaceBinder.endElement(Unknown Source)
    at org.cyberneko.html.HTMLTagBalancer.callEndElement(Unknown Source)
    at org.cyberneko.html.HTMLTagBalancer.endDocument(Unknown Source)
    at org.cyberneko.html.HTMLScanner$ContentScanner.scan(Unknown Source)
    at org.cyberneko.html.HTMLScanner.scanDocument(Unknown Source)
    at org.cyberneko.html.HTMLConfiguration.parse(Unknown Source)
    at org.cyberneko.html.HTMLConfiguration.parse(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
############################################################

I haven't touched the _javascript_ portion and just removed the html code. I am unable to figure out what is causing the above problem and also the above _javascript_ is included at the top of jsp page followed by other html code.

So if the " missing }" error is happening due to generation of a partial response then how was it working earlier??

Any comments on the same will be very much helpful!!!

Regards
Rochak Agarwal



What are the most popular cars? Find out at Yahoo! Autos

Reply via email to