Did you try running the tests in fork mode?

Martijn


Baah, Kodjo wrote:

Hi:

I have run into some difficulty with regards to automating my tests. When I try to run the test from

An ant task using junit, I get the following error:

[junit] java.lang.NullPointerException

[junit] at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.XMLJUnitResultFormatter.formatOutput(XMLJUnitResultFormatter.java:253)

[junit] at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.XMLJUnitResultFormatter.setSystemOutput(XMLJUnitResultFormatter.java:92)

[junit] at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.sendOutAndErr(JUnitTestRunner.java:435)

[junit] at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.run(JUnitTestRunner.java:319)

[junit] at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.launch(JUnitTestRunner.java:672)

[junit] at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.main(JUnitTestRunner.java:567)

[junit] Exception in thread "main"

but on the other hand when I remove xercesImpl-2.6.2.jar in the class path: The following error is produced.

The version on an I am using is 1.6.5

* * <error message="*org/apache/xerces/util/ParserConfigurationSettings*" type="*java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError*">*java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/xerces/util/ParserConfigurationSettings at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass0(Native Method) at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:539) at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:123) at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:251) at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:55) at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:194) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:187) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:289) at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:274) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:235) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:302) at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:141) at com.meterware.httpunit.parsing.HTMLParserFactory.loadParserIfSupported(HTMLParserFactory.java:182) at com.meterware.httpunit.parsing.HTMLParserFactory.<clinit>(HTMLParserFactory.java:194) at com.meterware.httpunit.HTMLPage.parse(HTMLPage.java:244) at com.meterware.httpunit.WebResponse.getReceivedPage(WebResponse.java:1014) at com.meterware.httpunit.WebResponse$Scriptable.load(WebResponse.java:611) at com.meterware.httpunit.javascript.JavaScript$Window.initialize(JavaScript.java:424) at com.meterware.httpunit.javascript.JavaScript.run(JavaScript.java:80) at com.meterware.httpunit.javascript.JavaScriptEngineFactory.associate(JavaScriptEngineFactory.java:46) at com.meterware.httpunit.FrameHolder.<init>(FrameHolder.java:44) at com.meterware.httpunit.WebWindow.<init>(WebWindow.java:218) at com.meterware.httpunit.WebClient.<init>(WebClient.java:50) at com.meterware.httpunit.WebConversation.<init>(WebConversation.java:46) at net.sourceforge.jwebunit.TestContext.getWebClient(TestContext.java:260) at net.sourceforge.jwebunit.HttpUnitDialog.initWebClient(HttpUnitDialog.java:55) at net.sourceforge.jwebunit.HttpUnitDialog.<init>(HttpUnitDialog.java:46) at net.sourceforge.jwebunit.WebTester.beginAt(WebTester.java:55) at net.sourceforge.jwebunit.WebTestCase.beginAt(WebTestCase.java:46) at com.optimus.functional.TestIscoreSignUp.testSignup(TestIscoreSignUp.java:267)*</error>

* * </testcase>

I I was wondering if anybody else had run into this problem. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated…

*Kodjo Baah *
*Senior Developer*

*News Optimus Ltd*
( 020 7192 6878
( 079 3245 3738
6 020 7192 6801
*-** *mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The Newspaper Marketing Agency: Opening Up Newspapers:
www.nmauk.co.uk <http://www.nmauk.co.uk/>
This e-mail and all attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this e-mail in error, notify the sender immediately. Do not use, disseminate, store or copy it in any way. Statements or opinions in this e-mail or any attachment are those of the author and are not necessarily agreed or authorised by News International (NI). NI Group may monitor emails sent or received for operational or business reasons as permitted by law. NI Group accepts no liability for viruses introduced by this e-mail or attachments. You should employ virus checking software. News International Limited, 1 Virginia St, London E98 1XY, is the holding company for the News International group and is registered in England No 81701




-------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by: Splunk Inc. Do you grep through log files
for problems?  Stop!  Download the new AJAX search engine that makes
searching your log files as easy as surfing the  web.  DOWNLOAD SPLUNK!
http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid3432&bid#0486&dat1642
_______________________________________________
Jwebunit-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jwebunit-users

Reply via email to