Hi ,
the submit() method in HttpUnitDialog can take two
parameters (button name and button value) in the
latest API docs. However The JAR file supplied for
jwebunit 1.2 does not support these methods.
I need to use this newly created method for my
project. Is there any way I could write my own
implementation ? I tried to extend this class and
write something like
getDialog().getForm().getSubmitButton("submit",
"Submit").click();
However I need to set the "resp" in HttpDialog to the
current webresponse object. The modifier of "resp" is
private and there is not way for me to set this in an
extended subclass.
I dont want to directly modify jwebunit classes
because this new code is probably already written and
just not released to public yet.
Any help will be much appreciated.
__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com
-------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by: Splunk Inc. Do you grep through log files
for problems? Stop! Download the new AJAX search engine that makes
searching your log files as easy as surfing the web. DOWNLOAD SPLUNK!
http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=103432&bid=230486&dat=121642
_______________________________________________
Jwebunit-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jwebunit-users