A r M k B u I v E o N k
V b A x L z I q U u M u
V q I q A t G x R a A p
C p I o A j L s I z S e
S l O x M d A d
X j A s N z A h X l
M z E w R k I c D y I l A q
 
 
 
 
 
 
alacrity, stunning one courtroom after another with his elocutionary gymnastics. He had made it, but Edith Gates was not sure what it all meant. She had envisioned a comfortable living, naturally, but not millions, not the private jets flying all over the world, from Palm Springs to the South of France. Nor was she comfortable when her husbands articles and lectures were used to support causes that struck

Reply via email to