Sergio Calloni <[email protected]> wrote:
> I just installed k9 mail on samsung galaxy s4 and I'm glad I tried to 
> install it on asus tablet nexus 7 and I get no audio notifications:
> Even when I enter in the settings to choose the sound notifications by
> 
> changing the soundI cannot hear the preview.
> thank you very much
> 
> -- 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail
> Users List.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
> To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
> To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit
> http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail
> 
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "K-9 Mail" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
> an email to [email protected].
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

I get audio notifications on my Nexus 7 with no trouble.

Check the system (not K-9's settings) Sound/Volumes and make sure that the 
"Notifications" volume is up.  The Media, Notification, and Alarm volumes are 
independent, and the last two get adjusted if you push one of the volume 
buttons when a notification or alarm is playing.

Dennis

Sent from my Nexus 7 with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit 
http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9 
Mail" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to