Hello K9 folks,

I use Tasker 1.6u2m, K9 4.409 and use an ATT Samsung i927, rooted with ROM 
Gingerbread.UCKi3(Android 2.3.5), it is SIM Unlocked....

Currently, Tasker has a broadcast receiver that is used as an event to 
trigger tasks based on the %EFROM, and %ESUBJ. What's missing is a small 
sample of the message body of the email being broadcast from K9 through 
your intents. Can a small portion of the message body be added, Or can the 
database be queryed?

The second part of my request is that of sending the email on its way. I 
realize this may have been mulled over before, but I have scoured both 
groups for days before posting this.
It may have also been considered before as well, but I can not find any 
documentation for it.

The sending of the email would be awesome using an intent after the first 
intent that builds the compose screen with pre-filled info.
I'm still learning intents and Android, but so far I have the Compose SEND, 
SENDTO intents working, I just need the last step.

If you already are sending out part of the message body, then my request 
for that part of this request will have to be aimed at Tasker.

Still learning,

CazMaz

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit 
http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9 
Mail" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to