dsquared1950 <[email protected]> wrote:
>After spending hours trying to get my Kindle Fire HD to work with my 
>exchange e-mail, I was told by the Amazon customer support to load K-9,
>
>which I did. It says my account is set up. No mail is showing. I have
>no 
>idea what to do next. I set it to "poll" (which I assume is synching)
>every 
>minute...so it's doing that...but absolutely no mail. I am at my wit's
>end. 
>Please help.
>
>-- 
>-- 
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail
>Users List.
>To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
>To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
>To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit
>http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
>For more options, visit this group at
>http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail
>
>--- 
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>Groups "K-9 Mail" group.
>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>an email to [email protected].
>For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

First...rock on Amazon support.

Polling every minute might be overloading the server. Is the exchange server 
imap or pop3?
-- 
Seth H Holmes
Sent from my Nexus 7 with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit 
http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9 
Mail" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to