On 1/17/14, 11:01 AM, Cam Ellison wrote:
I run my own email servers.  A major system failure - and backup failure
- deleted all the emails.  However, they still exist on my Nexus S.

If I run sync (currently set to manual) will that restore the emails on
the phone to the server?  Alternatively, will that remove the old emails
and folders from the phone?

I think the most likely scenario is you will lose the e-mails currently on your phone. But I'm not entirely certain.

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit 
http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9 Mail" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to