Sorry, Seth, but what you mean with "working as intended"?


Il giorno lunedì 20 gennaio 2014 15:10:05 UTC+1, Seth Holmes ha scritto:
>
> On 1/20/14, 5:03 AM, Marco Motta wrote: 
> > Hello to everyone, 
> > 
> > I'm using k-9 Mail configured with IMAP to read email from my MDaemon 
> mail 
> > server. I have configured the same address on 2 different devices. 
> > The problem is that if I read a message on my smartphone this message is 
> > marked as read also on the other device, while i want the opposite; if I 
> read 
> > a message on my phone that message must be marked as unread on the other 
> > device untill the other user will read it. 
> > 
> > I don't know if it depends on client or server side configuration, can 
> anyone 
> > help me? 
>
> Working as intended. 
>
>

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit 
http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9 
Mail" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to