On 1/20/14, 4:53 PM, Lome Ludwig wrote:
There appears to be no path to upgrade as the installer fails so I removed the
old and installed the new. (Sorry I was relying on the Amazon store and the
latest version they provided was 4.200) Problem is resolved and the overall
interface is MUCH nicer in the 4.802 version I loaded.
Amazon store? Why not the Play store?
--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit
http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9 Mail" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.