On 1/22/14, 4:31 PM, Voytek wrote:
I normally disable notify, as I don't need it. Normally.
But, lately, I've started winning a lot of lottery prizes, trouble is,
by the time I decide to check my emails, someone has already claimed my
win, prize is gone. Annoying.
So, I'm diverting these emails to a sub basket on the mail server.
And, I would like to get notified/push emails to that sub basket.
So, do I need to set sub basket display/sync/push to 1st class??
Is there a way to get notified of arrival of sub basket email, how?
You've pretty much nailed it. You can set any folder to 1st, 2nd or no
class. You can then set K-9 to display/sync/push 1st, 2nd or no class
(or some set of options).
--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit
http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9 Mail" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.