Hello,

First of all, thank you for your wonderfull peace of software.
I've a small request : is it possible to improve the refile menu ? I find 
it is a little bit cumbersome to move an "opened mail" into another folder.
Right now, I need to 
- tap on the refile icon (or select refile from menu)
- select move
- select the folder

Can't we have a default action for the refile action ? 

Thank you

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit 
http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9 
Mail" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to