Thanks. That did it. I just wasn't plowing down deeply enough. 

On Thursday, January 23, 2014 12:56:33 PM UTC-5, Seth Holmes wrote:

> On 1/23/14, 12:16 PM, Stan Duncan wrote: 
> > I don't know if this is a "request for feature," or a "How do I find the 
> > feature?" 
> > I need to send out my emails under my university email address. My 
> > previous email client allowed me to receive emails from my Comcast 
> > account and send them by the alias name of my university. I can't find a 
> > way to do this with K-9. Is it not there, or am I just missing it? I can 
> > do it with MS Outlook, but I'd like to also be able to do it on my 
> android. 
>
> You're just missing it. 
>
> Look for "Manage Identities" in "Sending mail" under "Account Settings" 
>
>

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the K-9 Mail Users List.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]
To report an issue with K-9 Mail, visit 
http://code.google.com/p/k9mail/issues/list
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/k-9-mail

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "K-9 
Mail" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to